Monday, April 16, 2012

Wait


Waiting

I cry at the shore
waiting for you .

everyone thinks I’m  insane.

Me, the lonely woman standing
every day waiting for my love one to return.

Ships go by I still hope your arrive,
remember you promised  that
you'd be back one day forever.

Even during storms I await, watching the horizon afar,
while my crystal tears drop in the ocean.

My only company, the sea,
 horizon,
 sky.

When night arrives the
 moon ,
 stars ,
who were once our company  then,
await with me.

You’re not here anymore,
I’m
suffering,
suffering.

Is my waiting in vain, my darling?

I'm aging my hope is dying,
I guess promises can change and
never exist again.
But you told me to trust and believe,
that your promises are never broken.

The last ship leaves…
Shipwreck Memories
copyright2012LF

No comments:

Post a Comment