Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lady Portraiture

Lady Portraiture

Sketch …..Softly my silhouette.
Imprint me as a model replica.
Trace my frontispiece.
Touch lightly my nose and lips.

Feel the dazzling ravishing curves of my corporal figure,
the stunning, symmetrical statuesque,
Sublime, glamorous, exquisite feminine, fiber,
twisted in elegant interweaved tissues.

Stroke the canvas of an angelic, fascinating portrait.
Shade it in the unknown, do it tenderly.
Refine the splendid lines blending the most alluring colors.
Lighten the sparks, the brilliant spaces to gleam,

When yet concluded this masterpiece of amour and
the beauty of this idol configuration is conserved,
he shall be remembered forever for his
Artistic piece the devoted creation”Portraiture”

Copyright~LF~2012
Rights reserved

4 comments: