Monday, May 11, 2015

Its Been A Long Time



Its Been A Long Time

Its been along time my love
Time has gone by
I used to wait to see you pass by
But now I’m old and tired

I used throw bread crumbs to the birds outside
As I waited to see you pass by
My legs are tired now
My quest will be soon over

Some times the rain would not let me see
So I would stand at the window
Just to see your figure
Rushing through the night

You’d always stare and see me there
I know it made you feel secure
Where no one was

I want you to know
That even thou
I never confessed my love to you
You knew it too

But now my love time has caught on old me
I can’t even see
Your figure anymore
As I stand by the door


My legs are tired now
My quest is over
I want you to know
Its just I’ve grown old
It’s not that I don’t love you more
By Lynda Ferrer/RR/015






No comments:

Post a Comment