Wednesday, April 16, 2014

An Artist’s Passion (Poem)


I admired his passion
As he expressed
art…

His hands, oh his hands
preformed an artistic piece
preformed with such beauty

An artist with passion in his eyes
His heart

I watched him quietly
Through a winter door

He carved from fantasy to reality
a subtle piece of his thoughts
that emerged from scars

I perceived the pain
he expressed
as I observed
wanting to
soothe his pain…

Thou I couldn’t interrupt
his creation of thoughts

At last he finalized
The artistic piece concluded

Should I dare to
go in

In his privacy
In his thoughts
His passion

I went closer

slightly touched his hair
humid by sweat...

He smiles
and lifts the
concluded piece of art..

I observed

Was Jesus…
Written by Lynda Ferrer (Fiction)RR/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment